Each $9 donation earns an $18 raffle ticket for a chance to win FOUR tickets to Israel and support Israeli children with disabilities through Aleh Foundation
When's the last time you floated in the Dead Sea, davened at the kotel or visited a kibbutz? If it's been a while, you need to buy this Buy Israel Week deal. For only $9, you get an $18 raffle ticket for a trip for four to Israel. You'll also be helping children with disabilities at the same time. This way, you can support Israel in person!
Finances are always stretched when there's a disabled child in the family. The Aleh Foundation helps ease the financial burdens these families face. Dormitory facilities, therapeutic programs, medical and supportive care and leisure activities can be subsidized with your donation. You can fund overnights, family retreats and beach outings that will help families and their physically and mentally challenged children have fun in a "normal" setting that they don't usually find themselves in.
The decision of whether or not you should purchase this jdeal is an easy one--the answer is yes. The only question is how many you should spring for. This jdeal makes it easy with a simple way to donate, and a great reward for you, even if you don't win the big prize of a trip to Israel for four!
This year's dinner info:
The live drawing will be held at the Aleh Foundation Annual Awards Dinner to be held on May 8, 2013 in the Museum of Jewish Heritage. For more information about the dinner, visit Aleh Foundation's dinner webpage.
No need to do anything; raffle ticket(s) will automatically be entered for the drawing on your behalf.
- Support Israeli children with disabilities!
- Each $9 donation earns an $18 entry to win 4 roundtrip tickets to Israel!
- Purchase as many vouchers as you want.
- Raffle is for four Economy Class tickets equivalent to 1400 El Al Matmid points.
- Taxes and fuel surcharges not included.
- The Aleh Foundation takes no responsibility for incorrect selections when tickets are chosen/booked.
- Drawing will be held on May 8, 2013. Winner will be notified via email and need not be present when raffle is drawn.
- Must be 18 years or older. Other terms and conditions may also apply.
- Please see terms and conditions for information related to raffles involving non-profit entities.
LOCATION Aleh Foundation